Saturday, March 3, 2012

While the cat's away, the mice will play!

More like when Lincoln's away, Mommy will blog! Lincoln is spending the week with his Gram and Paw Paw, so I'm taking advantage of my free time to upload some things I've worked on over the past few months!

Back in December (yes it's taken me 3 months to post this!), my Junior League provisional color group came over to the house for a holiday social. I was in charge of desserts, so I decided to break out my new cake pop maker (Got my Babycakes Cake Pop Maker on Black Friday for $12.00!) and make Rudolph cake pops! It took a while to get the hang of the cake pops, but I thought they turned out cute for my first ones! I used my  Of course I forgot to take pictures before the party, so this is the last reindeer standing!

I used frosting to glue the eyes and nose on, so pardon the white smudges!

I also made these fabulous santa hats made from brownies and strawberries! Once again, these were taken at the end of the party, so the icing on the hats had melted! :(

These were Andrew's favorites!

And the party wouldn't be complete without Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake Mix

The mix even comes with these cool dots! LOVE!

Needless to say, there wasn't a lot of dessert left over at the end of the night! I love baking and Lincoln loves flirting with pretty women, so the party was definitely a success!

I'll be posting pictures of Lincoln's 1st birthday party tomorrow! For now, I'm off to spend some much needed quality time with Hubby!





No comments:

Post a Comment