Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Pic Sneak Peak

Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a crazy couple of weeks getting Lincoln's stuff together to move to Raleigh and then starting back at work. To top it all off, we found out last Friday that Lincoln has a dairy allergy, so we had to switch his formula to an expensive kind (yay! note the sarcasm) and now I'm on a dairy free diet. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to survive with cheese, but I've lasted a week so far! At his appointment, Lincoln weighed in at 7lbs, 12oz and 19in long. He's getting to be a big boy!

Last Saturday, Josh Craig took Lincoln's Easter pictures. Josh does a great job, so I can't wait to see the rest of them! Here is a sneak peek:

Isn't he precious?!
I'll try to post more pictures later on this weekend! In the meantime, please keep Andrew in your prayers...he's taking the Professional Engineering Exam today!

No comments:

Post a Comment