Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 Months And Counting

2 Months!
Lincoln is 2 months old today! He is growing so much and starting to stay awake for longer periods of time. Last night he was up for a little while after his feeding, so I got out some rattles and he started shaking one and was smiling really big. It was the cutest thing ever!

Although it's an unofficial weight (we weighed him when we went to visit Vickie at work) he weighs almost 7lbs! I'm pretty sure he is over 20in long...he's starting to fill out his onesies and sleepers in the newborn size, but only in the length. His little arms, legs and belly are still so skinny! It's amazing what a difference a pound can make though. When we brought him home 3 weeks ago, his clothes were swallowing him whole, and that's when he weighed 5lbs, 7oz. I tried his Easter outfit on him tonight and even though its a newborn size, the pants literally fell off of him when I picked him up. Now I have to find another outfit for his Easter pictures next Saturday.

In other news, we are still not sleeping at night...by we I mean Lincoln and me. I truly hope he starts to fall asleep at night now that he's awake more during the day. I only have a week and a half before I start back at work, and I don't think my boss wants me to come in at 5PM...because that's what time I typically wake up since I'm not going to sleep until 8 or 9AM! Andrew keeps asking me when his schedule is going to straighten out. Even though he's 2 months old, we're still a week away from his due date, so I'm not sure his schedule is going to get better anytime soon. I think I'll be investing in 5 Hour Energy!

Here are more pictures from tonight:

I may be growing, but my pants are still too big!
Mommy always makes sure my accessories match my outfit!
Working on my muscles!

Hello World!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that he is already 2 months old. He really continues to change every time I see him. In 2 days I will be there to hold him I just can't wait. Then the next weekend I will be there to help move you and Lincoln back home to Raleigh. I am Praying each day that God will provide a way for all three of you to be able to be together full-time. Lincoln, Nana loves you so much and I can't wait to see you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete