Wednesday, December 7, 2011

O Christmas Tree

One of the perks to the Body by Vi shakes is having an increase in energy. This came in handy last night when Andrew and I tackled the tree...or at least Andrew started on the tree, but he was done when I started putting on the so called "girly" stuff.

I know it will come as a shock to some of you, but I do stray away from my black/white/red/gray color scheme at Christmas by incorporating green and silver! I figure since the tree is already green, I might as well go all out! This year I decided that my tree needed some sprucing up, so I purchased some red and green glittery ting branches from my new favorite store in Cary, Carolina Pottery. You can really get some great bargains there, especially when they do their end of holiday sales! I'm hoping to get some new Christmas ornaments this year, but we'll just have to wait and see what kind of deals they have! In the meantime, our tree doesn't look half bad, if I do say so myself!

The Throneburg Christmas Tree


What is your holiday color scheme?

No comments:

Post a Comment